International Guest Relation Coordinator (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for all international groups coming to Aachen and to create an excellent welcoming attitude through BABOR corporate headquarter in planning and executing international visits. The international guest relation coordinator is part of the global education team to assist the preparation of programs and meetings offered by international education as well as visiting journalist, bloggers, influencer, new customers and distributors.
The position also includes the following areas of activity:
- Organization of international groups coming to Aachen headquarter
- Communicate with all involved party to define needs and program of each group
- Execute all the organization of international guest visiting, including booking hotel, transfer, entertainment and in-house needs
- Assure that material needed for the events and meetings are ordered and available
- Assist other departments in creating a best in class experience for visiting guest
- Assisting creating a welcome journey including a welcome speech
- Book travel arrangements for educators that are involved in an external BABOR event
- Research and propose possible new vendors
You have several years of experience with international guest relation or worked for high class hotels in the past. Good communications skills, independent work, passion for people and enthusiasm are key criteria of your personality. You are flexible, with excellent organisation skills and very good written and spoken knowledge of English. Operating with the usual Microsoft Office programmes should be in your field of competence.